Make Your Work Last Longer
It happens all the time. You get the property looking great, the client is happy. Just a few short weeks later, your crews are back at the same site performing the same tasks. What if you could make the plants grow slower? Could you get more work done? Could you keep more clients satisfied? Could you allocate your labor to more profitable services?
You did the hard work of making the landscape beautiful. We help your work last longer. IGP’s professionally applied plant growth regulators are a proven solution that allows you to increase your bottom line while maintaining, or even increasing, the high standards of maintenance your clients expect.
How our service can benefit you & your clients
Integrated Growth Partners (IGP) was created to provide professional application services to the landscape maintenance market. IGP brings years of scientific and operational experience to provide predictable application services at a property-wide scale. We can help you create a safer, more beautiful, and less expensive protocol for maintaining commercial and HOA properties.
- Beautiful, long-lasting landscapes. Research and experience show that our proprietary method not only reduces post-trimming/shearing regrowth but makes the plants look better as well!
- More time for enhancements. The less time a crew spends trimming and shearing on a property, the more time they can spend on other essential tasks for your clients.
- Increase customer satisfaction. We know your reputation is important, and we pride ourselves on meeting the high demands you and your clients expect on their properties.
Below are many of the benefits you can expect with our service
- Increase Flowering
- Fuller Plants
- Improve Color
- Boost Plant Health
- Reduce Drought
- Increase Roots
- Improve Safety
- Decrease Disposal Costs from Debris
- Reallocate to More Profitable Services and Enhancements
- Get More Done
- Beautify Landscapes
- Reduce Intrusions
- Fewer Call-Backs
- Healthier Plants
- Reduce Trimmer Noise
- Friendly Application Crews
When should you consider using growth control?
There are many different sites and situations where IGP’s service is a great fit. Consider sites with long perimeter hedges that require several trim-ming/shearing events in a year or sites with prominent plantings at the entrance. Properties that have a high demand for a manicured appearance or where your crews would benefit from additional time for tasks outside of trimming and shearing should also be considered.
Additional considerations for our service include:
- Homeowner associations
- Commercial properties and parking lots
- Apartment complexes
- Critical signage clearance
- Uniformed shrub bed plantings
- Fast growing plant species that require significant trimming cycles
- Roadway islands that are challenging to access
With our turn-key integration into your business, you can be up and running with our service in no time. Contact us today to get started!