Integrated Growth Partners: Our Service
We are a professional service company that provides application services for plant and shrub growth regulation. If you have seen one of our IGP vehicles or met one of our employees, your landscape maintenance company has contracted with us to provide services on your property. This service helps your landscape contractor keep your shrubs, plants, and hedges looking well manicured for longer and avoid any unsightly overgrowth.
What to Expect from Our Service
Our science-based growth regulation technology works by slowing the plant growth, thereby keeping the well maintained look of your plants that your landscape company has provided for longer. In some cases, besides growth control, you will also see secondary benefits such as greener leaves, more drought and disease tolerance, and the appearance of more flowers.
We take pride in our professional, trained applicators that are committed to quality service delivery with the highest safety standards. They can be counted on to take care of your property. We take our stewardship of the environment seriously. Protecting and improving our communities’ landscape has been our motivation since we began.
Benefits of Our Service
There are many benefits associated with the service we provide. Some of the key benefits reported by both our landscape partners and the customers they service include:
- Healthier Plants: The plants benefit from improved health, better tolerance to stress caused by poor soil conditionals and drought, and in some cases, improved appearance of flowers.
- Reduced Pollution: Slower growth also results in fewer disruptions from workers, and subsequently their vehicles, and the noise and air pollution from power shears.
- Less Biomass: Fewer trimming/shearing cycles reduce the overall amount of clippings that need to be disposed of.
- Increased Worker Safety: Fewer trimmings increases safety for your landscape company’s crews as it reduces the use of power tools and time required on ladders.
- Improved Disease Resistance: In some cases, your plants will have improved disease resistance as the energy for shoot growth is reallocated to other areas of the plant, including defense mechanisms